With a 3-year-old in the house, Frozen is in heavy rotation here. While I have a lot of thoughts on how they could have made it a better movie, the idea of self-sacrificing love as the way to mend deeper heart issues is a chunk of truth.
• Murder, for example, shows some deeper heart issues. Eric Williams may be redeemable to God, but he's sure got a twisted heart. New revelations of another planned murder in the works is just sickening.
• Anyway... It has been stormy around here. I've been playing with time-lapse videos instead of blogging it seems.
• As a guy, I'll admit to feeling a bit out of place in the abortion debate sometimes. So I really like it when I can just link to a great post like this... Chelsea Clinton's baby isn't worth more than any other.
• Closer to home, Kaufman's wunderkind city councilman busted with pot.
• Kaufman Pct. 2 Constable Joe Don Law is out after getting caught falsifying some certification documents.
• $300,000 for road improvements is helpful. The hard part is picking which projects to use it on. There are a more than a few roads that need help.
• Ha and Ha.
• It is time for the big Terrell Heritage Jubilee this weekend.
• And my favorite local bluegrass band The Acoustic Sound Hounds will be on stage Sunday.
• The South Korean Ferry disaster is heartbreaking. And infuriating.
• As those families grieve, I was reminded to try to enjoy every day with this guy, who turned three last week.
Have a great week everyone.